Hello people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello people!

Post  michalis_d on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:00 am

Hello guys! My name is Michalis, from Larnaka, and I just recently stumbled upon this forum. I am interested in the art of Bonsai, but like every other newcomer I feel lost in the vast amount of information regarding this art. I am glad I found this forum since I hope that here I will find information specific to the climate of Cyprus.

I do not currently own any bonsai trees, but I have some small trees that I guess are considered pre-bonsai. I would like to proceed in turning them into bonsais but I'm afraid I'm gonna kill them since I'm not sure about what I'm doing, or where to find appropriate soil for them.

I look forward in meeting you guys and sharing my boinsai experiences with you.

michalis_d

Joined date : 2013-12-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello people!

Post  Savvas P. on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Gia sou Michali,its so good to have you around,we need more friend,more active members around us...My advice,to you,coming from my experience?the slower you go now when you are new the less mistakes you will make...we still throw trees to the bin,it will always happen,so dont be discouraged,keep on trying...once you are get the virus be carrefull its addicted but no regrets.The journey so far is SUPER...anything you need we are here,and remember we are new to this as well.

Savvas P.

Joined date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil W (aka Nelson,UK) on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi and welcome Very Happy .
Can't help with the local climate,but good to see the forum growing Wink .

Neil W (aka Nelson,UK)

Joined date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top