The international Bonsai Exhibition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The international Bonsai Exhibition

Post  FIB on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:08 am

We are pleased to announce you that The international Bonsai Exhibition will take place on October 8th and 9th, 2011, at the PARC DES EXPOSITIONS, SAULIEU (21) in the heart of Burgondy in a covered area of more than 4000 m².
We will be honored to have Pius Notter as our Chairman for this second edition. It will be a fabulous opportunity to discover some of his own exceptional masterpieces like suiseki.
The international Bonsai Exhibition will suggest you demonstrations, workshops, conferences, the possibility meeting international artists (Tony Tickle, Angel Mota, Enzo Ferrari, Nicola Crivelli...) and crossing a sales area with professionals from all over Europe will be offering a large selection of bonsai, pots, tools, equipment and materials.
For further information and get your entrance tickets at lower prices now on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FIB

Joined date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The international Bonsai Exhibition

Post  Greg on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:27 pm

FIB wrote:We are pleased to announce you that The international Bonsai Exhibition will take place on October 8th and 9th, 2011, at the PARC DES EXPOSITIONS, SAULIEU (21) in the heart of Burgondy in a covered area of more than 4000 m².
We will be honored to have Pius Notter as our Chairman for this second edition. It will be a fabulous opportunity to discover some of his own exceptional masterpieces like suiseki.
The international Bonsai Exhibition will suggest you demonstrations, workshops, conferences, the possibility meeting international artists (Tony Tickle, Angel Mota, Enzo Ferrari, Nicola Crivelli...) and crossing a sales area with professionals from all over Europe will be offering a large selection of bonsai, pots, tools, equipment and materials.
For further information and get your entrance tickets at lower prices now on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dear Friend,
I would like to welcome you to our forum and furthermore to thank you for the announcement of the International bonsai Exhibition.
It will be a great major European bonsai event thumbs up
I wish you The Best!
I will farword the announcement to the greek speaking forum as well.
I hope that a few Cypriots and greek bonsaist can make it and participate this great event.

Greg
Admin

Joined date : 2011-04-30

http://bonsaicyprus.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top